Extreme Code Studios offers a monthly Uptime Guarantee (“Guarantee”) for the Hosted Services You purchase from Us. If We fail to meet this Guarantee, as solely determined by Us, due to an internal infrastructure or equipment failure, You will be eligible for a Service cycle prolongation for the time the Service was unreachable. The maximum Service cycle prolongation given may be one (1) month of free hosting. Downtime must be confirmed by a staff member of our Support Team.
Services Refund Breakdown
Depending on the type of the Service You use, different remedies may apply:
Mode of Refund
To claim a Service cycle prolongation You need to contact Us by submitting a ticket to Extreme Code Studios Billing department within the first 10 calendar days after the downtime took place.
Any Service interruption deriving from failure or deficiency of Extreme Code Studios infrastructure and equipment may not be eligible if caused or associated with such things as but not limited to:
- DDoS or similar attacks on Our servers.
- Third-party software failure.
- You maxing Your resource container.
- Issues resulting from errors or omissions by You.
- Interruptions caused by You from custom scripting, coding or the installation of third-party applications.
- Network conditions across the internet (outside of our network), such as between Your ISP and Our data center.
- Firewall blocks/bans.
- Browser or DNS caching issues.
- Outages related to the reliability of certain programming environments.
- Any other circumstances beyond our control or that are not reasonably foreseeable.
All remedies are at the discretion of Extreme Code Studios, based on its investigation of any issue that is covered by this section.
If we provides a remedy as described above, or Guarantee, for a particular Service, this shall be Your sole and exclusive remedy for defects in, or issues with, the Service. We shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect loss or damage caused by the failure of Service