TERMS OF SERVICE
- You must be 16 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Extreme Code Studios account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. We may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that we will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Extreme Code Studios cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of Extreme Code Studios will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- The person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.