TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) set forth the terms and conditions of Your Use of domain registration and related services (“Services”). In this Agreement “You” and “Your” refer to You as the user of Our Services, or any agent, employee, servant or person authorized to act on Your behalf. “We”, “us” and “our” refer to Extreme Code Studios (Pvt) Ltd. This Agreement explains Our obligations to You, and explains Your obligations to Us for the various services or products offered by Extreme Code Studios (“Services”). When You use Your account or permit someone else to use it to purchase or otherwise acquire access to additional Services or to cancel Your Services (even if We were not notified of such authorization), You signify Your agreement to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
Term of Agreement; Modification
You agree that Extreme Code Studios may modify this Agreement and the Services it offers to You from time to time. You agree to be bound by any changes we may reasonably make to this Agreement when such changes are made. If You have purchased Services from us, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect as long as You take advantage of and use the Services. By continuing to use the Services after any revision to this Agreement or change in services, you agree to abide by and be bound by any such revisions or changes.
You agree to maintain accurate information by providing updates to Extreme Code Studios, as needed, while You are using the Services. You agree You will notify us within five (5) business days when any change of the information You provided as part of the application and/or registration process changes. Failure by You, for whatever reason, to respond within five (5) business days to any inquiries made by Extreme Code Studios to determine the validity of information provided by You will constitute a material breach of this Agreement. If You provide any information that is inaccurate, not current, false, misleading or incomplete, or if Extreme Code Studios has reasonable grounds to suspect that Your information is inaccurate, not current, false, misleading or incomplete, Extreme Code Studios has the absolute right, in its sole discretion, to terminate its Services and close Your account.
Agreement not to use "services" for improper purpose and prohibited activities
Our Accepted Use Policy, which is incorporated herein by reference, is applicable to all Services. You should use all Services for lawful purposes only. You agree to maintain Your website in full compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in the AUP. By using any Services, You agree:
- violate the laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or local government, including those that relate to privacy, data collection, consumer protection (including in relation to misleading and deceptive conduct) and applicable consumer laws in respect of fair lending, debt collection, organic farming (if applicable), disclosure of data and financial regulation;
- transmit any unsolicited commercial or bulk email, not to be engaged in any activity known or considered to be spamming or Mail Bombing;
- cause repetitive, high volume inquiries into any of the services provided by Namecheap (i.e. domain name availability, etc.);
- infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third-party information;
- use the Services for content that will profess hatred for particular social, ethnical, religious or other groups;
- use the Services to distribute viruses, malware, abusively operating botnets, phishing, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of a computer or a person’s property;
- contain warez; contain any kind of proxy server or other traffic relaying programs; promote money making schemes, multi-level marketing or similar activities; contain lottery, gambling, casino; contain torrent trackers, torrent Portals or similar software;
- redirect to another website without their permission and/or to impersonate another person or company;
- use for the purposes of impersonating another person or entity such as redirecting a domain to another website without permission and/or using a domain to send fraudulent or abusive emails;
- use the Services in a manner that is violent or encourages violence;
You agree that Extreme Code Studios reserves the right to suspend and/or delete your registered name as a consequence of engaging in activity contrary to applicable law and any related procedures.
Further, if you are hosting your domain’s domain name servers (“DNS”) on our servers, or are using our systems to forward a domain, URL, or otherwise to a system or site hosted elsewhere, or if you have your domain name registered with Extreme Code Studios, you are responsible for ensuring that there is no excessive overloading of our DNS systems. You may not use our servers and your domain as a source, intermediary, reply to address, or destination address for mail bombs, Internet packet flooding, packet corruption, or other abusive attack. Server hacking or other perpetration of security breaches is prohibited. You agree that Extreme Code Studios reserves the right to deactivate your domain name from its DNS system if we deems it is the recipient of activities caused by your site that threaten the stability of its network.
Extreme Code Studios provide some third-party software to You for easier account management including, but is not limited to WHMCS, cPanel, etc. Such software is provided on an “as is” as available basis. We do not guarantee that any specific results can be obtained by using such software. Extreme Code Studios does not take responsibility for any faults in such software functioning.
Billing and Payment
All fees for the Services shall be in accordance with Extreme Code Studios ‘s fee schedule then in effect, the terms of which are incorporated herein by reference, and shall be due at the times provided therein. Fees for renewal periods after the Initial Term shall be due and owing immediately upon the first day of such renewal period. Extreme Code Studios may impose a debt service charge equal to 20% of the overdue balance. In addition, in the event that any amount due Extreme Code Studios remains unpaid fourteen (14) days after, Extreme Code Studios, in its sole discretion, may immediately terminate this agreement, and/or withhold or suspend Services. There will be a Rs.500.00 fee to reinstate accounts that have been suspended or terminated for fourteen (14) days. All taxes, fees and governmental charges relating to the Services provided hereunder shall be paid by You.